I mostly make sprite animations involving inflation!
And here's my alt account for non-fetish things.
You can also view my animations on YouTube!
Mostly for if you want to contact me through Discord. (Or use my ID below.) I tend to rarely actually check my e-mail, so just send a note instead if you need to contact me privately.
Discord Server for "The Balloon Party"
SUGGESTIONS and IDEAS are OKAY. Think of these as a FORM OF REQUESTS.
ART TRADES are OKAY. If you come to me for one, I'll create what you want first. Afterwards, I'll ask for something of equal value. No pressure though, go at your own pace.
COMMISSIONS are IMPOSSIBLE FOR NOW.
POINT COMMISSIONS I'M NOT SURE ON. I'm not sure how much I should charge for animations or anything! But maybe we can negotiate something.
And now, the Question Corner, with your host, Reimarisakuya...
- Who makes your sprites?
- makes the majority of the custom sprites I use, aside from actual official sprites and backgrounds. However, I can and have made slight edits to them if I need to, like for expressions. Heck, I've even made brand new sprites, but they were still based on existing sprites. I can't really make sprites from scratch, so you might not see new sizes or anything until my sprite-making friend happens to make some.
- What do you use to animate?
- Adobe Animate CC for the actual animation; Adobe Photoshop CC 2014 if I need to edit sprites; Swivel to convert them to video format for YouTube; and sometimes Audacity if I have to edit any sounds in some way. And... Notepad for writing down ideas and suggestions.
- What's your Flash setup?
- 24 fps, 800x450
Publish Settings are -
JPEG Quality: 100 (So the sprites look good.)
Unchecked "Enable JPEG deblocking"
Audio stream and event are both: MP3, 160 kbps, Stereo (For that perfect sound quality.)
Unchecked "Override sound settings"
I think I left everything else unchanged though.
- Where'd you get your sounds?
- At first I ripped them from the animations that made and began practicing with those. Afterwards, I got more from things like The Sounds Resource, SoundDogs, and even just searching on YouTube.
- When's your next animation?!
- Animating takes time! And as this is just a hobby, I usually only animate a bit a day for a few hours, and on random days usually. There have been times when I animate a ton for days in a row if I personally want it to be made as soon as possible! But once I finish an animation, I take a break for maybe a week or two. I don't set deadlines either, as that would just cause unnecessary pressure and I might end up rushing it. I can't be releasing something boring, can I?!
- Hey hey, can I make a suggestion?!
- You don't need to ask first! Just slap that suggestion right in my face! Be aggressive! Rrrgh!!
- Are you still working on my request?
- I get a ton of ideas and suggestions from other people, and even from myself, so it may not be for a long time before I can get to yours. I also pick and choose which ones actually interest me. I also might combine ideas if they're vague enough with other vague ideas. So if you want your idea to become its own animation, you'll need to write up the whole scenario from start to finish! Oh and I always write down your idea, so maybe don't ask me this, as I'll just ignore you. I haven't forgotten, don't worry!
- What WON'T you make?
- Generally if something is impossible currently, like if sprites don't exist. But even if they did, I won't make anything involving (let alone actually inflate) male characters, characters who are just simply too young, or even old for that matter. Mostly must be at least a moderately attractive female character. Certain furries are okay, but they must be mammalian, and even then I lean more for things like canines, felines, rodents, stuff like that. Human-like non-humans are fine too, like aliens or robots.
Now, if I got something out of it (like with art trades, commissions, etc.) then I may consider including characters like that. I might even just end up making an alternate version without them anyway. (Assuming it's not about them.)
This is why I haven't included characters like Luma with Rosalina or Red with Ashley, because if I can't "enjoy" characters by themselves, then I can't "enjoy" anything with them included, if you catch my drift. It might be odd, but it's just how I am, I guess. I'm just really picky!
However, I most certainly will not make anything with someone questionable inflating or whatever, even if you pay me, like incredibly young characters as mentioned earlier. I also won't do realistically serious subjects like abuse. You can't make me! I am not the one to approach for stuff like that anyway.
I also don't like popping, but I might just end up making an alternate version without it as well.
Now, you can ask me about all this stuff anyway, but if anything in your idea raises red flags for me, I'm gonna say no, and that means no. Don't fight it, please.
- Okay okay! So what WILL you make?!
- Honestly, that's a good question, there's probably a lot to go over. Check my gallery for examples. But overall? Inflation of course, no size limit, that includes body, belly, breast and butt/hips or even thighs; Balloon Battles; lesbian interaction; maybe even nudity and really raunchy stuff if DA would even allow that (nudity they do, but I'm uncertain of straight up sexual activities, or at least their limit); I also like muscle stuff incidentally, but that may be a bit hard to make, and I usually like inflation more anyway, but just so you know, you might see it crop up here eventually every now and then. Maybe even muscle inflation? I dunno. Deflation is also okay for me, I'm not actually "into" it, but it doesn't bug me either. It's usually just for making perfect loops.
Outside of animating, I can just add sounds to already existing animations if you want me to or if you'd let me.
- Will you make normal stuff?
- Nah, this is a fetish dedicated account. Even if I did make something normal, you won't find it here.
- Aw man, I didn't like what you submitted this time.
- Don't be entitled or look a gift horse in the mouth, please. Especially if it's something short, because that doesn't take away most of my time from making more major creations.
- Hey, so you roleplay?
- Yeah, sometimes. If you really want to, we could go a round. It can be in notes, comments, or over at Discord.
- WHA I DON'T APPROVE OF INFLATION RABBLE RABBLE
- Welcome to DeviantArt? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I'm not forcing you to watch my stuff either, you don't have to click them.
If I come up with more things to say, I may update this! Any other questions that might need answering? Let me know!